WEBSITE SECURITY PLAN ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
By selecting a plan found HERE
1) I we understand that the selected plans are annual plans and renew yearly on the anniversary as dated on this form.
2) We Further understand that we are required to notify WebGrids LLC of our intention to cancel services selected above, in writing, within 30 days of the contract renewal date as described herein.
3) I also acknowledge that I am an authorized representative of the entity requesting services and as such obligate said entity to the extent of the amounts due as selected.
4) Website will always be restored to the last uninfected back-up.
5) Refunds are NOT offered as this is considered virtual service
Website Protection includes, Back-up and hack repair of the website shown in the online form. This service includes the mitigation and removal of existing hack / malware issues at NO additional fee while under contract. This is a 24/7 service and is ongoing for 365 days from the date of this form.
- Each service selected is for ONE website only and does not cover secondary domains at the same host or sub-domains of franchise like organizations. Charges will be additional for such domain configurations.
- We will not be liable for backward software compatibility inconsistencies.
- If we are unable to repair any website hack you will receive a full refund. You will have to detail the area of issue and allow us 5 working days to attempt a resolve.
- Should your host sustain a direct hack resulting in loss of website integrity, we will under our Website Protection Plan attempt a rebuild or restore to the most recent uncorrupted backup.
- YOU MUST give us Passwords as requested as soon as is possible. You accept that our services can only begin after the receipt of FTP / Admin Passwords.
- Billing will continue even if FTP access has not been provided.
- Refunds are not offered as this is a virtual service delivery. We always work with out clients and ensure 100% satisfaction.
1) You will NEVER be billed additional fees beyond which are indicated.
2) You will NEVER have a price increase on any of our products whilst remaining as a paying client of WebGrids LLC.
3) We will not be responsible for loss of revenues, reputation or customers for any reason as relates to these services or incidental services.
4) This agreement is under the jurisdiction of the State of Florida and as such any litigations are bound by the prevailing laws of this state.
5) In the unlikely event of a dispute between Webgrids LLC and the parties represented herein, all parties agree that an objective Arbitration methodology be used to resolve said issues.
WEBSITE USE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) WebGrids.com hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide right to use the Service, solely for your own internal business purposes, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by WebGrids.com and its licensors.
You may not access the Service if you are a direct competitor of WebGrids.com, except with WebGrids.com’s prior written consent. In addition, you may not access the Service for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes.
You shall not (i) license, sub license, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or the Content in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or the Content; (iii) create Internet “links” to the Service or “frame” or “mirror” any Content on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; or (iv) reverse engineer or access the Service in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service. User licenses cannot be shared or used by more than one individual User but may be reassigned from time to time to new Users who are replacing former Users who have terminated employment or otherwise changed job status or function and no longer use the Service.
You may use the Service only for your internal business purposes and shall not: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortuous material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights; (iii) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Service or the data contained therein; or (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or its related systems or networks.
2) You are responsible for all activity occurring under your User accounts and shall abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the Service, including those related to data privacy, international communications and the transmission of technical or personal data. You shall: (i) notify WebGrids.com immediately of any unauthorized use of any password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security; (ii) report to WebGrids.com immediately and use reasonable efforts to stop immediately any copying or distribution of Content that is known or suspected by you or your Users; and (iii) not impersonate another WebGrids.com user or provide false identity information to gain access to or use the Service.
3) WebGrids.com does not own any data, information or material that you submit to the Service in the course of using the Service (“Customer Data”). You, not WebGrids.com, shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, appropriateness, and intellectual property ownership or right to use of all Customer Data, and WebGrids.com shall not be responsible or liable for the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store any
Customer Data. In the event this Agreement is terminated (other than by reason of your breach), WebGrids.com will make available to you a file of the Customer Data within 30 days of termination if you so request at the time of termination. WebGrids.com reserves the right to withhold, remove and/or discard Customer Data without notice for any breach, including, without limitation, your non-payment. Upon termination for cause, your right to access or use Customer Data immediately ceases, and WebGrids.com shall have no obligation to maintain or forward any Customer Data.
4) WebGrids.com alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the WebGrids.com Technology, the Content and the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Service. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Service, the WebGrids.com Technology or the Intellectual Property Rights owned by WebGrids.com. The WebGrids.com name, the WebGrids.com logo, and the product names associated with the Service are trademarks of WebGrids.com or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
5) You shall pay all fees or charges to your account in accordance with the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect at the time a fee or charge is due and payable. The initial charges will be equal to the current number of total User licenses requested times the User license fee currently in effect. Payments must be made annually in advance unless otherwise mutually agreed upon in an Order Form or through the Online Order Center. All payment obligations are non-cancelable and all amounts paid are nonrefundable. You are responsible for paying for all User licenses ordered for the entire License Term, whether or not such User licenses are actively used. You must provide WebGrids.com with valid credit card or approved purchase order information as a condition to signing up for the Service. An authorized License Administrator may add licenses by executing an additional written Order Form or using the Online Order Center. Added licenses will be subject to the following: (i) added licenses will be coterminous with the preexisting License Term (either Initial Term or renewal term); (ii) the license fee for the added licenses will be the then current, generally applicable license fee; and (iii) licenses added in the middle of a billing month will be charged in full for that billing month. WebGrids.com reserves the right to modify its fees and charges and to introduce new charges at any time, upon at least 30 days prior notice to you, which notice may be provided by e-mail. All pricing terms are confidential, and you agree not to disclose them to any third party.
6) WebGrids.com charges and collects in advance for use of the Service. WebGrids.com will automatically renew and bill your credit card or issue an invoice to you each year on the subsequent anniversary or as otherwise mutually agreed upon. The renewal charge will be equal to the then- current number of total User licenses times the license fee in effect during the prior term, unless WebGrids.com has given you at least 30 days prior written notice of a fee increase, which shall be effective upon renewal and thereafter. Fees for other services will be charged on an as-quoted basis. WebGrids.com’s fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes based solely on WebGrids.com’s income.
You agree to provide WebGrids.com with complete and accurate billing and contact information.
This information includes your legal company name, street address, e-mail address, and name and telephone number of an authorized billing contact. You agree to update this information within 30 days of any change to it. If the contact information you have provided is false or fraudulent, WebGrids.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the Service in addition to any other legal remedies.
If you believe your bill is incorrect, you must contact us in writing within 60 days of the invoice date of the invoice containing the amount in question to be eligible to receive an adjustment or credit.
7) In addition to any other rights granted to WebGrids.com herein, WebGrids.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement and your access to the Service if your account becomes delinquent (falls into arrears). Delinquent invoices (accounts in arrears) are subject to interest of 1.0% per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is less, plus all expenses of collection. You will continue to be charged for User licenses during any period of suspension. If you or WebGrids.com initiates termination of this Agreement, you will be obligated to pay the balance due on your account computed in accordance with the Charges and Payment of Fees section above. You agree that WebGrids.com may charge such unpaid fees to your credit card or otherwise bill you for such unpaid fees.
WebGrids.com reserves the right to impose a reconnection fee in the event you are suspended and thereafter request access to the Service. You agree and acknowledge that WebGrids.com has no obligation to retain Customer Data and that such Customer Data may be irretrievably deleted if your account is 30 days or more delinquent.
8) This Agreement commences on the Effective Date. Initial Term will be as you elect during the online subscription process or as otherwise mutually agreed upon in an Order Form. Upon the expiration of the Initial Term, this Agreement will automatically renew for successive renewal terms equal in duration to the Initial Term (or one year, if the Initial Term is greater than one year) at WebGrids.com’s then current fees. Either party may terminate this Agreement or reduce the number of licenses, effective only upon the expiration of the then current License Term, by notifying the other party in writing at least five (5) business days prior to the date of the invoice for the following term. In the case of free trials, notifications provided through the Service indicating the remaining number of days in the free trial shall constitute notice of termination. In the event this Agreement is terminated (other than by reason of your breach), WebGrids.com will make available to you a file of the Customer Data within 30 days of termination if you so request at the time of termination. You agree and acknowledge that WebGrids.com has no obligation to retain the Customer Data, and may delete such Customer Data, more than 30 days after termination.
Questions or Additional Information
If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send an e-mail to security@WebGrids.com